Video is the hot new medium to sell your product, promote your cause or tell your story. It’s affordable and available now.
You Tube has become the second most popular search engine, only second to Google and needs to be considered in any web-based marketing plan. But video is not just a marketing medium, it can be used for a variety of purposes.
- Promote a cause
- Inform & educate
- Recruit members
- Instruct customers on product use
Video is becoming a preferred format for bloggers and those using social media because it can convey a lot of information in such a short period of time. Video is supported by FaceBook, Twitter and numerous other social media platforms.
Where to use video
Video can be used on your web site and other platforms:
- Embedded video into your web site
- Sharing on You Tube, Vimeo and social media channels
- In-store advertising
- Placement on electronic billboards
- Distribution via CD/DVD and digital media
- On-site video shoots
- Green-screen shoots in-house or on location